1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet or baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine your coconut flour with your protein powder and sea salt and mix until there are no clumps.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl melt your nut butter, maple syrup and butter until combined. Stir in your vanilla extract. Pour the wet mixture in with the dry mixture and mix until a crumbly texture remains. Using a tablespoon at a time, add milk until a thick batter is formed.
4. Form the batter into a ball and transfer to the lined cookie sheet. Press firmly and spread out into 1 large cookie shape or 3 regular size cookies. Top with optional sprinkles and bake for 8-12 minutes...8 minutes for extra soft and chewy or 12 or so for a firmer cookie.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool before digging in!
These healthy birthday cake protein cookies take barely any time to whip up and can be made gluten free, paleo, dairy free and refined sugar free!