1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
My first class at Starting Line was a little over a year ago and I try and come between 2 and 3 times a week.
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
I look forward to having a challenging and ever changing workout as well as being to workout with many good friends and neighbors. The hour long workout seems to fly by!
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
The most rewarding aspect for me is really seeing results and feeling healthier and more toned. I used to strictly run but now I enjoy the balance of running and the LYFT classes.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
What keeps me motivated is how I feel post workout. I feel energized and I know that I had a total body workout. I want to be as healthy as I can and that includes eating healthy and incorporating a fun but challenging exercise regime.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
The hardest part for me was the first couple months and feeling sore and not knowing every exercise, but the instructors are very helpful and want you to succeed in a safe environment.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
I don't have one specific favorite exercise. I really enjoy getting my heart rate up with the cardio drills as well as free weights and anything that targets the abs.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
I would advise someone who is interested to come and try a "free" class. I was nervous at first, but all of the instructors at Starting Line are so friendly and welcoming. Once you take one class, you will be hooked like I am!