1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
A new workout that I have not done previously.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
The transformation of my body and mind. Also, new friendships with other clients and the trainers.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
The results I get are the biggest motivation. Obviously, if it wasn't working I would not attend.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Finding the time between work and kids to come in on a regular basis.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
I enjoy the strength training mixed with TRX and aerobic training which is different from many boot camp classes.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
It will be challenging at first, but if you stick with it for 4-6 weeks one will begin to see the changes and it will become easier. Once one gets past that first hurdle they will make it a permanent part of their life.