1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
The constant push from Coach Chip to make me better.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Helping me become the best college athlete I can be.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
The desire to be the best I can be.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Finding time to come to class with such a demanding Lacrosse schedule.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Icky shuffle because that is the definitely the drill that I am the best at.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Just do it, it might stink in the beginning but once you get in the routine it gets easier.