1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
Quite a few years. Definitely over 5.
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
I look forward to clearing my head of all the day to day activity going on in my life and just focusing on the work out and just being in the present moment.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
The most rewarding part of my SLHF experience has been how much my overall health has improved and how my confidence level has increased since coming to Starting Line.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
I am motivated to keep coming to the gym because of seeing and feeling the results of my commitment to good health.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
The hardest part of my journey was when I had plantar fasciitis. I had to cut back on some of my activities, but the coaches at SLHF worked with me and modified my workouts so that I could still exercise/train and heal at the same time.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
I would have to say I enjoy weight lifting, but my most favorite activity would be the use of the TRX. A person from any fitness level can get a fully body workout from this equipment and not get bored.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
The best advice I can offer is to start out with taking 2-3 classes a week for at least a month. You will be amazed at how much better you will feel from the inside out.