Fitness should be a family affair!
Angie, Ashley and Jordan Tjhung
1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
Angie - 4 years
Ashley - 5 years
Jordan - 3 years
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
Angie - Getting my endorphins up.
Ashley - Becoming more fit.
Jordan - Becoming more fit.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Angie - Being strong and fit.
Ashley - Getting stronger.
Jordan - Getting in shape.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
Angie - Being with like minded people keeps me motivated.
Ashley - Being strong.
Jordan - Doing well in soccer.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Ashley and Jordan - Waking up early. Going when you don't feel like going, but knowing that you be rewarded when you do.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Angie, Ashley, Jordan - TRX because it works every part of your body.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Angie - Start off slowly, its okay not to do as many reps as the others. You will get there!
Ashley - Jordan - Find a friend who will workout with you and keep you motivated.