1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
The work outs are never the same so I love the challenge of something new.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Just seeing the results of hard work and really smart work outs. I love the fact that the workouts provided by the Trainers are well thought out and have purpose.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
I set goals for myself which gives me a reason to go above and beyond just working out. OCR races are something I discovered last year and I plan on continuing in 2017. I can honestly say, without SLHF, I never would have thought I could have finished anything like that.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
At first it was “finding time” to work out, but now it’s something I look forward to.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Burpees, the first time I did them, I couldn’t get thru 10 without stopping. Now that I can, it just proved to me that the body can do anything the mind wills it to do.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!