1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
Working hard and blowing off steam! After a good workout, I am ready to take on the day. My mind is clear, I have more patience and great energy.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Feeling healthy and strong!
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
I've always been self motivated when it comes to exercise. I LOVE it and I LOVE how it makes me feel! EXERCISE gives me a good energy. I'm happier, more energetic and I eat healthier.
5. What has been the hardest park of this journey?
FINDING TIME TO COME TO CLASS! My family comes first, so if someone is sick, has a field trip or is home from school...I miss a workout. Then it becomes a challenge figuring out how to get it in at home. Which is definitely NOT as much fun!
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Anything with resistance! Weights, bands, medicine balls. I love feeling strong!
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Just MOVE! Do anything, big or small. Find something you love and it will make it easier to stick with it. You will never regret feeling healthy!