1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
About 5 years
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
Everyday is different, so you never know what to expect!
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Seeing myself become stronger, and a faster runner.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
There is always more progress to be made, and something new to learn.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
When I am injured, and I know I have to take it easy so I can recover. And waking up early to get to the gym ;)
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
The TRX because there are so many different ways to use it.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
YOU CAN DO IT! The coaches are fabulous and will modify any exercise to make it work for you. Everyone is very encouraging and will help you reach your goals!