1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
I am one of the originals Since it’s inception
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
The atmosphere of the gym, the coaches interest in you. I love the high you get from burning those calories!!
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Seeing the results
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
I’m just addicted to it now. It’s part of my life.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Sometimes you feel like not getting up to go but if I don’t I feel terrible the rest of the day and grouchy so I crave it. IT makes you feel so refreshed.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
The TRX – you can do anything on it!
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Once you start, don’t give up. You will feel much better once it becomes part of your routine. When you do nothing, you feel slow, sluggish and blah. Once you start you start to feel invigorating and refreshed after the soreness of the initial few weeks or so.