1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
Getting a great workout in an hour, and never doing the same workout twice.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
Getting stronger and feeling more fit.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
The comradery of other clients and the desire to improve my physical health
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Starting! But the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. So “Starting Line Fitness” is a fitting name.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Push-ups (all varieties). I always feel stronger after a good push-up related workout.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Get off the couch and try something different. I have been going to a “fitness club” for many years and getting no results. 7 months after going to Starting Line Fitness, I have noticeable results.