Coach Katie Murphy
1. How long have you been with SLHF?
I have been working at SLHF for three years.
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to coach a class?
I look forward to helping my clients take another step towards achieving their goals every session they attend.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
The most rewarding part of working at SLHF is knowing you are making a difference in someone’s physical performance and lifestyle.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
My young clients definitely keep me going and motivated. I am always trying to keep up with their energy levels. It is amazing to see how enthusiastic and dedicated some are towards achieving their sport performance goals.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
Finding balance within my schedule has been the hardest part of this journey.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
My favorite exercise is the Romanian Deadlift because it is an excellent way to develop your posterior chain muscles.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Be fearless! The beginning of every journey is scary, but once you start fulfilling your visions you start to have a sense of gratitude and bliss towards your professional and personal experiences. Every opportunity is a chance to grow – why miss out?
Learn more about Coach Katie's Volleyball Academy!!