1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
I have worked at starting line for 3.5 years
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
What I look forward to most about coming to class is getting to see my athletes see how the last workout went and push them through another work out and see them accomplish their goals
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
My most rewarding part of my SLHF experience would be seeing my athletes accomplish their goals and seeing how excited they get when an exercise is getting easier and they can do more.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
My clients are we keep me going and motivated. The excitement they get coming to train makes me happy and enjoy what I do to get them to accomplish their goals
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
The hardest part of this journey is hearing athletes think they’re failing or struggling. It makes me happy they seek advice from me as their trainer and that I can help them with any problem that arises.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
My favorite exercise is any exercise with the sliders. It makes the exercise more challenging and exciting.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Keep pushing even when the times are tough because it’s all worth it in the end