Coach Nick Harris
1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
I started working at SLHF June of 2017
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
I look forwards to building relationships with the clients and learning more about them. I also enjoy watching the LYFT clients and athletes improve in movement and progress in weights.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
The most rewarding part about being at SLHF so far is getting to know the people who have been coming here for years and getting a taste of why they come back and enjoy this atmosphere so much.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
Much of my past experiences and goals in athletics are what drive me to help other athletes achieve their goals. I look forward to helping develop skills on and off the field, court, pool, arena, etc. and hearing about all of the accomplishments the athletes experienced during the season
5. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
I enjoy doing any exercises that targets the core. My favorite exercises are pallof holds and foam roller/slider/physioball saws. I enjoy these exercises because they challenge not only core stability but also core strength.
6. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
The first step is always the toughest. Get your foot in the door and take the first step. Set small outcome goals (weekly or monthly) that are attainable and keep you motivated to continue on the journey to living a healthier life.