1. How long have you been a client with SLHF?
Over 2 years!
2. What do you look forward to the most when coming to class?
Besides Chip's "glowing personality" the challenging workouts.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your SLHF experience?
It definitely got me in better shape and I have lost about 20 pounds.
4. What keeps you going/motivated?
The group workouts, it prevents me from slacking off.
5. What has been the hardest part of this journey?
The motivation to go but once I am there I enjoy it.
6. What has been your favorite exercise and why?
Not so much an exercise, but tabac routines are my favorite.
7. What advice can you offer others looking to start?
Don't look at it as a chore to go exercise look at it as a privilege that you can and enjoy it!