Muffins are the most convenient, on-the-go breakfast there is. Send one with the kids before they get on the bus or pack one to eat on the car ride to the office. Muffins are easy to prep ahead of time making the morning rush a little less hectic. Get a healthy start to your day by choosing one of the muffin recipes from the list below.
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 Cup agave (maple syrup or stevia)
- 1/2 Teaspoon. baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon. apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil (or other healthy oil)
- 1 Cup blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- When completely blended, fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Other Taste-Tested and Approved Muffin Recipes